A collection of policy blogs by New America's programs can be found below. RSS feeds for these blogs are available at the bottom of each individual blog page.
- California Civic Innovation Project Blog Insights into the partnerships, research, conversations, resources and musings we're undertaking and uncovering about innovation in local governments in California and beyond.
- Early Ed Watch Analysis, reporting and commentary on early education, focusing on policies that affect access to high-quality, aligned educational programs for ages 3-8.
- Ed Money Watch Analysis, reporting and commentary on education finance, focusing on the budget process, fiscal policies, and their real-world impact.
- Higher Ed Watch Analysis, reporting and commentary on the world of higher education, focusing on college access, affordability and quality.
- In the Tank A blog that collects ideas, multimedia, and commentary across all programs at New America. There are featured blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- The Ladder News and commentary on expanding opportunity and ownership from the Asset Building Program.
- Dispatches from the Digital Frontier Updates from the Open Technology Initative on how they are working to keep open source innovation at the core of the Internet.
- Sustaining Democracy in a Digital Age A blog from the Media Policy Initiative focusing on public media and improving citizen access and engagement with high-quality information.
- New Health Dialogue Promoting a dialogue on cost, coverage, and quality in our health care system from the Health Policy Program.
Blogs in the New America Network
The sites below are independent of www.NewAmerica.net, but either published by or actively contributed to by New America fellows and staff. Please use the links here to visit these blogs directly and see their full range of content.