The California Civic Innovation Project has established an Advisory Council to contribute expertise and thinking to the current and future work of project, which is dedicated to building stronger communities through collaboration and technology.
Members of the Advisory Council will help define research questions, recommend and engage collaborators on project focus areas, and support the overall growth of the program.
“We are fortunate to have such a distinguished group of leaders helping to shape the future of the project and support innovation in our local governments,” said Alissa Black, director of the California Civic Innovation Project. “Advisory Council members hail from diverse sectors and bring valuable perspectives that will help drive our project.”
The members of the Research Advisory Council include:
- Amy Dominguez-Arms, Program Officer, James Irvine Foundation
- Gunnar Hellekson, Chief Technology Strategist, Red Hat
- Hilary Hoeber, Portfolio Lead, IDEO
- Malka Kopell, Malka Kopell Consulting
- Lenny Mendonca, Director, McKinsey & Company
- Jay Nath, Chief Innovation Officer, City & County of San Francisco
- Jennifer Pahlka, Founder and Executive Director, Code for America
- Pete Peterson, Executive Director, Davenport Institute
- Adrienne St. Aubin, Public Policy Analyst, Google
- Alissa Walker, Contributing Editor, GOOD
To set up an interview with one of New America's experts, please contact Clara Hogan at 202-596-3368 or firstname.lastname@example.org